Below is the voice over recording process and general steps working with Voice Talent and Character Voice Actor Anthony Reece for Voice Over, Narration, Imaging, Gaming and Animation Characters Voice services.
* Pre-Production Planning and Consultation Process
1) You decide which type of voice over service you require, and then consider a voice over style, feel, texture, or character voice.
2) Gather your FINAL script, storyboard, character brief and any images you wish to offer Anthony PRIOR to recording for you.
3) Fill out the voice over request form, or Contact Anthony by calling the studio direct at 1.970.223.3659.
4) Plan on about 15-mins to talk with Anthony by telephone about your project.
* Recording and Production Process
1) After the talk, you fax, or email the signed service order agreement and make your required deposit as required.
2) Email any FINAL voice over direction and creative input as discussed during the initial ‘pre-planning’ talk and your FINAL script.
3) Anthony will schedule your project for recording and record your voice over, narration, or character voice over tracks.
* Post-Recording / Post-Production Process
1) After recording, is complete, you will receive an email with a link, or content to review and approve your voice overs.
2) You then review the voice over content, and will have 3 working days to request any recuts due to errors on the part of Anthony..
3) Once payment is made “IN-FULL”, you will receive the FINAL master voice tracks, or voiced clips in the format desired.
4) It is really that easy to hire, and work with Voice Talent and Voice Actor Anthony Reece for your character voices, narrations, or voice overs.
Join Anthony’s Opt-In Email List Below!